The Board of Directors (“Board”) of Pasdec Holdings Berhad (“PASDEC” or “Company”) is committed to manage the Group in line with corporate governance practices recommended in the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2012 (“Code 2012”).
The Board believes that corporate accountability complements business practices that will facilitate the achievement of PASDEC Group’s goals and objectives with the ultimate aim of enhancing shareholders’ value whilst protecting the interest of other stakeholders.
- Board Charter [ ]
- Code of Business Conduct & Work Ethics [ ]
- Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy [ ]
- Gift, Donation & Sponsorship Policy [ ]
- Whistleblower Protection Policy [ ]
- Board Committees’ Terms of Reference